HuntSeek Forums  

Go Back   HuntSeek Forums > Blogs

Old

Hunter, harvest numbers down in south central Montana

Posted Tue November 27th,2012 at 08:17 AM by Jerry (Jerry's Open and frank discussions)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
Montana Fish, Wildlife and Parks biologists in south central Montana saw fewer hunters and less harvested game in 2012 than last year or the long-term average.

More...
zI believe this is the times we live in. We will see less hunters every year because of the so called animale rights groups and our, not so, elected leaders of our USA.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 119406 Comments 1 Jerry is offline Edit Tags
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Archery Season is just around the corner.

Posted Tue August 10th,2010 at 06:29 PM by CSA

I'm going to keep a running log of this years hunting in this blog.
CSA
Great White Hunter
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 23530 Comments 9 CSA is offline Edit Tags
Old

Spammers

Posted Tue March 17th,2009 at 10:50 PM by Jerry (Jerry's Open and frank discussions)

I getting tried of having to delete these stupid people that have time to do nothing but try to join this forum to spam. It seems I'm getting approx. two a day.

Luckily I've been requiring myself to have to physically approve each and everyone that joins anymore. This keeps them from having the ability to spam or us to have to read their trash.

So if your wondering why you are not automatically approved after you join this is the reason. Bear with us and hopefully one...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 27573 Comments 9 Jerry is offline Edit Tags
Old

Illinois is at it again

Posted Tue February 17th,2009 at 04:57 PM by Jerry (Jerry's Open and frank discussions)

I've posted about this in the gun forum. But I needed to write about it here also.

It's a shame that an elected official is once again trying to regulate our gun ownership. Now I know it's only on a state level, in Illinois, but if they pass it there it could get passed in your state. Do you really want that to happen.

We need to defeat House Bill 687 now while it is in committee, let's not try to do it after it out and on the floor for a full vote.

Jim...
Posted in Open
Views 9523 Comments 0 Jerry is offline Edit Tags
Old

Archery booth at the fair

Posted Fri February 13th,2009 at 08:05 PM by CSA

Been very busy for the last few days, I have my first archery booth at a sportman fair here in Sandpoint, Id. Hope I sell everything I take
CSA
Great White Hunter
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 15736 Comments 5 CSA is offline Edit Tags