HuntSeek Forums  

Go Back   HuntSeek Forums > Guns & Knives > Knives

Old Sat January 3rd,2004, 07:46 PM   #11
Swift
Senior Hunter
Qualified Hunter

Swift is on a distinguished road
Default Best Knife Maker

Yes Cabelas is carrying Dunns now. I love mine!
Swift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Fri November 19th,2004, 12:54 PM   #12
Whitetail Buck
Hunter
Hunter

Whitetail Buck is on a distinguished road
Default Best Knife Maker

I think Jim Rice is one of the best Knifemaker's out there nowadays! I have a nice one I got from him a year ago... and it takes a razor sharp edge with little effort! Everything about it is nice! Handle material, edge holding capability. Leather Sheath. Steel material. Nice fit & finish... :D
Whitetail Buck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Fri November 19th,2004, 04:49 PM   #13
scott
Senior Hunter
Qualified Hunter

scott is on a distinguished road
Default Best Knife Maker

i've got a marbles Knife that holds an edge like nobodys business It's as sharp as the day I bought it. I know your thinking that I must not use it very much oh but I do mostly on deer and with a couple of strokes on the old steel It's as good as new. The only thing about tool steel is you can't leave it you have to clean it and oil it almost as soon as your done with it as you should do anyways. As far as customs go I only have one and It's not by anyone famous, a friend from work made it for me on his spare time things are slowing down at work and the toolroom guys are getting bored. the knife is also out of toolsteel and holds almost as good of an edge.
scott is offline   Reply With Quote