HuntSeek Forums  

Go Back   HuntSeek Forums > General Discussions > HuntSeek News

HuntSeek News Read all the news here first. Also read first if you have not been at HuntSeek's forums in some time.

Old Mon January 13th,2003, 10:11 AM   #1
Jerry
Great White Hunter

Jerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Jerry Send a message via AIM to Jerry Send a message via Yahoo to Jerry Send a message via Skype™ to Jerry
Default Guest Read This First

Many features and forums are turned off to guest just visiting. To see the forums and features all you have to do is register.

One item that will be missing in all post are pictures. You must be registered to even see the pics in the postings. Will not be able to use the search feature or email or PM any members.

It's easy and painless, plus it cost you nothing.

Go ahead and click on the register link and join in at HuntSeek. You will be requested to verify your registration, before you can post or login.

Quote:
When the last deer disappears into the morning mist,
When the last elk vanishes from the hills,
When the last buffalo falls on the plains,
I will hunt mice for I am a hunter and I must have my freedom.

Chief Joseph, Nez Perce Tribe
Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Tue May 20th,2003, 08:00 AM   #2
Jerry
Great White Hunter

Jerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Jerry Send a message via AIM to Jerry Send a message via Yahoo to Jerry Send a message via Skype™ to Jerry

Recently we gave away free 2 year subscriptions for Field and Stream. But you would have never known this if you never registered at HuntSeek.

We made this free offer only to our registered members.

So don't miss out on the next free prize we will be giving away. Sign up today.

Quote:

Old Mon September 15th,2003, 01:02 PM   #3
Jerry
Great White Hunter

We just updated our forums software so if your wondering what happened, That's it.

We should have the old look back soon and new features will be added soon. Even spellcheck.

Quote:

Old Tue September 23rd,2003, 10:43 AM   #4
Jerry
Great White Hunter

We have added a new feature called Downloads. Many people are making available their sounds for you to use. But to partake of this new feature you must be a member.

So what are you waiting for. Sign up today, it's free.

Quote:

Old Sun November 9th,2003, 12:10 PM   #5
Jerry
Great White Hunter

We are having some registration problems. We are aware and working to get this fixed. If you have been trying, please keep trying. We hopefully will have this fixed soon.

Quote:

Old Fri January 23rd,2004, 08:22 AM   #6
Jerry
Great White Hunter

bump

Quote:

Old Fri January 23rd,2004, 10:31 AM   #7
outlaw from Idaho
Great White Hunter

outlaw from Idaho is on a distinguished road

Sounds good to me,where do I sign up.Outlaw

All kidding aside ,this is a great place to hangout all we need is more active members! Outlaw
Old Sat January 24th,2004, 07:01 PM   #8
Mossyhorns
So Great and Old I'm grey

Mossyhorns is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Mossyhorns

Glad to see the increase in new members.The problem must be fixed now.The more the members the more active the board becomes.
Old Tue July 20th,2004, 03:29 PM   #9
Jerry
Great White Hunter

We've added a new feature, but if your not a member you will never get to use or even know about it when we bring it live.

We are in our final testing phases and then we'll have it up for everyone.

Quote:

Old Thu August 5th,2004, 02:46 PM   #10
Jerry
Great White Hunter

Our new free feature is now operational. But you'll never get to know what it is of you don't join today. It's all free.

Quote: